Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Adventuring Group Progress: 6 out of 7 Minis Done!

It is very nice to have finished most of the minis in this adventuring group. The latest addition is Bleasely the fighter on the far right, who required quite a bit of NMM steel work.  The result is something that kind of passes for metal ...but seems cleaner to me than metallic paint.  These minis are smaller than Reaper, being true 25mm, so painting them is tougher for me.  I  bought some reading glasses to wear while painting so that I can see them up close.



Here are the backs of the party. I decided to paint on some dungeon stones on the bases instead of adding flock or rocks. This makes for a cleaner look.  I'm not super happy with Bleasely's face, but he is a sorry fellow, so I shouldn't be surprised.


Now, it is time to paint to the final member of the party, the dwarf known only as Gromgar.


No comments:

Post a Comment