Saturday, May 25, 2013

Some More Adventurer Works in Progress

Well, this first mage is called Mr. Fancy pants for lack of a better name right now. Perhaps his first name is Nigel or Boris. He is done in a high quality tabletop fashion...no Golden Demon caliber painting here ...yet.





I do need to finalize the bases on all of these guys.  My idea is to paint cobble stones onto the gray bases when I have all of the guys done.

Here is Fancy pants from behind. Nothing fancy on that scabbard..he is sort of a low to mid level adventurer.


Finally we have the party fighter who stays up front, Bleasely.  He likes to have a drink or two before delving to keep his nerves calm.  This one is still in progress with lots of NMM metal to be done on the sword and legs.



I thought I would give him some kind of crest/symbol on his shield from his previous employer.  It is kind of a Dire Boar.  Bleasely is tired.

The backpack turned out nicely. I used some strong highlights from a color called Beige Brown..then I washed it all with some of that magic Gryphon Sephia stuff that is rare and no longer made because it was too excellent and awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment