Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Green Dragon Update

Greetings loyal viewers out there.....anyone?  Bueller?

Today I finished painting the wings on the green dragon, and I must say, Im happy with how they have turned out. i went for a lighter color than the body that would seem a little transparent.


I wanted the areas that were lower to be a darker shade than the highest areas....classic highlighting and shading stuff. I also wanted the shaded parts to be more dark greenish rather than shaded with black.

I continued to work on the claws and the horns on the wings.  I did some more highlighting on the face and mouth as well.
The lines of delineation between the scales are strong, and I am not sure if I will keep them this way. By the way, the crummy right wing I sculpted myself does not look too bad at this stage!






No comments:

Post a Comment