Thursday, May 16, 2013

Building and Adventuring Party

I'm using some of Julie Guthrie's Fantasy Personalities to build up an adventuring party of 6 people. Of course, this means I need to make a lot of color choices on outfits which is going to be a bit tough for me...an ironic weakness for a mini painter. 
I am not sure what a few of these characters are in terms of their class.  Can anyone out there chime in?   The guy with the two weapons seems like he could be a rogue or a bard...very brash and cocky.  The wizard looking guy in the red cloak could have been a druid, but he is carrying a sword so I assume he is a mage of some sort.  I believe the guy with the bow is a ranger and that the old man is a wizard.

Anyways, here is the beginning stage of this Work in Progress.


I think I will call the old man Perplexis the Travelling Wizard. Any ideas for names for the others?


No comments:

Post a Comment